Hong Kong Style Roasted Chicken in Craft Beer
preparation time: 1 hour
Thanksgiving Day is coming. It’s time to spend some quality time with your relatives and friends. Believe everyone is tired of eating those traditional party food. It’s time to try this Hong Kong Style Roasted Chicken in Craft Beer to celebrate the season and blessing of the year gone by.
The Hong Kong Style Roasted Chicken in Craft Beer is very simple and fun to make with friends. You can even make it your own version by stuffing your favourite herbs, such as coriander or rosemary to the chicken. Craft beer can not only add more floral and wheat aromas to the chicken meat, but also make the chicken meat more tender and soft. That is very suitable for sharing at a party.
The twin hole scissors and bottle opener and adjustable measuring spoons are necessary at this moment. The scissors use high-quality stainless-steel blades, which are durable and sharp. It can also successfully cut off chicken bones, internal organs, fat, etc. You can use the bottle opener to open a beer and drink with friends. Kool kitchenware is your good helper.
Start cooking with friends and experience the fun right now, and wish you have a happy Thanksgiving Day!
A can of Handmade beer
1 tbsp peanut oil
1 tsp sesame oil
1 ½ tablespoon of dark soy sauce
2 teaspoons of rose water
1 teaspoon salt
White pepper ½ teaspoon
1 ½ teaspoon cornstarch
2 tsp sugar
Few amounts of Coriander, green onion
how to make:
1. Cut off chicken heads, necks, feet and fat
2. Wash the chicken with coarse salt, then rinse with water and drain
3. Add the marinade to the chicken and marinate for 15 minutes. And make sure that the inside and outside of chicken are evenly coloured
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees for 8 minutes
5. According to personal preference, add spices, coriander, green onions, etc. into the chicken
6. Dry the chicken
7. Tear off the packaging sticker on the craft beer, and then sit the chicken on the beer to ensure stability
8. Bake the chicken with craft beer in the oven. Turn the chicken to 180 degrees for baked around 20 to 25 minutes and bake for 20 to 25 minutes to make the colour of chicken body evenly.